The hair is made of a protein called Keratin. The hair we see and care about them is actually nothing but dead cells. The part that remains is below the scalp and it is called a follicle. The follicle has lethal glands that look hairy and shiny. These lubricant glands appear to be oil or dry on the basis of sebum production.
The use of herbs for hair growth is as follows:
The first positive thing about using herbs for hair growth is that they do not have any side effects like drugs available in the market. If you have lean hair, it can be made better with a massage with good herbal oil.
- In deep conditions, to apply chicken to hair. Henna is a very traditional and widely used treatment for hair growth. This herb is available in the tropics. Henna is also used as a natural dye. Henna is mixed with other herbs such as Hansberry, coffee, and lemon juice. This mixture is a very good treatment for hair fall.
- Massage your hair with hot oil. Take fresh green coconut and massage some hot coconut milk in the hair. Keep it for two and a half hours. This will make the hair soft and healthy.
- Use Aloe Vera gel on hair once a week and wash your hair.
- Hair loss is usually caused by an infection which damages the follicle. With the use of water on the hair with neem leaves you can get rid of this infection which is boiled for 5 minutes. Neem is considered as a natural disinfectant and does not damage the hair shaft. It is also known to treat dandruff, which is one of the reasons for hair loss.
- One spoon of honey and cinnamon powder mixed with warm hot oil has to be rubbed in the skull. It should be left on the scalp for about 15 minutes. It helps in the development of hair and helps keep the hair soft and shiny.
- Crushed olive leaves mixed with vinegar should be applied to the hair. This is a good remedy for hair fall.
- A paste made of honey and egg yolk is also used for hair growth. Due to eggs, hair can be counted with lemon juice to combat the odor
- Doctors recommend a diet rich in nutrients that promote hair growth. If you want to stop hair loss then you should include a lot of ‘vitamin A’ rich diet. Eat green leafy vegetables like spinach, milk, sprouted beans, and salads. Increase intake of protein-rich diet and you will naturally be healthy hair which will promote child development.
- Good hair adds beauty to your personality and it is only a healthy body that can be kept with beautiful hair. Nourishing diet and protein-rich foods that are healthy for your health, eating will start your crown glory.